This guide will help you to get started with Inspection Cloud
First thing is to Create a User.
After you have registered your profile;
- Log in to Center.
- Click on "Companies" in the top menu.
- Click "Add a company".
- Fill in the required information and click "Add".
Add a company
- Go to Billing in the top menu.
- Click "Packages" in the left menu.
- Choose your package at the bottom.
- Fill in the required information.
Activate a package
Before you have access to the Inspection Cloud, you need to setup your permissions.
- Go to Roles in the top menu.
- Click "Add role".
- Give the role a name, e.g. Admin.
- Toggle all the permissions to be activated.
- Add the role to your own user.
- Save the role by clicking "Save role".
Toggle permissions on
You are now ready to open the Inspection Cloud App
Press the application tab in the top menu and choose Cloud.
Go to Cloud app
You are now ready to create your first inspection!
- Click "Add Inspection" and give your inspection a name.
- Select the inspection type for your pictures and click "Submit".
- Now add pictures to the inspection by adding a directory or single files and click "Start uploading".
- When the upload is ready you can start analyzing the pictures.
- Open the inspection tool by clicking "Open Tool"
Open the inspection tool
- Browse your pictures.
- When you find an issue, click the pen and set an annotation around the issue.
Set an annotation
- Click "This is a new issue".
- Give the Issue a name, tag, severity, and note if needed.
Continue with all the issues you want to mark.
When you are finished with all the annotations, go to the dashboard by pressing the home-button.
- Click "Reports" in the sub-menu
- Click "Generate a new report".
Generate a new report
- Give your report a name, and choose the "Inspection Issue Report"-template.
Your inspection will automatically be chosen.
Choose the Inspection Issue Report template
- Press "Save" and see the result.
- Your report can be shared via the URL or the "Share" button.
Congratulation on your first Inspection and Report!
Follow the guide to become an expert and create more customized reports.